niedziela, 24 czerwca 2012

Introduction

W związku z tym, że w sieci tak mało stron poświęconych Norazo, a chcemy niedługo podesłać linka samemu Hyukowi, Kasia zasugerowała wersję angielską naszych wypocin ;) Oto i ona:


Norazo. Any ideas what it is? And why we love them so much?
It’s a Korean duo that is hard to classify to a music genre. K-pop? Rock? Dance? Trot? It has all of it, sprinkled with a huge dose of humour! Unique, one and only, inimitable. Who else if not JoBin and LeeHyuk could sing a song about a mackerel at a fish market? Oh, and the choreography! To kneel down and praise JoBin’s talent is not enough! And LeeHyuk’s voice? Omo! Perfect for rock, strong, pugnacious, brilliant! (The Immortal Song shows!!)
They had their debut in 2005 and won Korea in a day with the hit song Happy Song. Later it only got better. The next album had the hit Oppa Jalhal Su Isseo and gained them a crowd of fans allover Asia, including Japan, China and Vietnam. Their most well-known song – Superman – comes from their third CD. The next one comes along with more hits – Rockstar and Curry. Their last (so far) album brought us the famous King of Sales, Andromeda, Cart Bar and Red Day – each one better than the last. Most of these songs can be found on youtube, with translations!

The members:
JoBin, exactly Jo Hyun-jun, born in 1977. The creator of the lyrics and choreography. He’s the one responsible for the funny and light side of Norazo. Also, for most of the contact with fans and interviewers.
LeeHyuk, exactly Lee Jae-yong, born 26.08.1979. He’s the rock soul of the band, also the composer. He seems to prefer the image of a Dark Lord. When interviewed, he’s shy and reticent, though I believe he’s just hiding his wild wild soul ;) Of course, he’s the one who breaks tons of female hearts! (Although he’s being hurt by his hairdresser lately ;___;)
Both of them are easy to find on twitter J

Why do we love them? How did that even come to the stage they can make us go so crazy?

I… I tried to resist… I tried to be strong. But they beat me with Mackerel. Oh, sweet fate… They’re like a drug! You try it once and you’re lost forever.
I remember writing my dermatology exam… instead of focusing on the questions my brain kept singing Mianhaeyo Saranghaeyo to me… And since I’m already past the psychiatry classes, I know that it was really close to an obsesive disorder. And from that point, it’s just a tiny step to OCD. Not too good, I would say. Well, tell me if you please, is it normal that a respectable woman, soon a doctor to be (surgeon-wanna-be) is SO crazy about a Korean comedy-dance-rock duo? Is it normal that I have started to learn Korean instead of pharmacology? Is it normal that I try to learn the choreography by JoBin? (Clearly, his bloodtype is 0+ ^^) They have cast a spell upon me. They dragged me in their magical world. I’m madly in love with them. A perfect ‘medicine’ for a bad day.
Shanti, shanti, kare kareya~~
(Kasia)

Ok, I wasn’t even trying to resist. In my music life, they came rather accidentaly, offering me Curry XD but seriously, someone showed me a MV and… it’s a thing you cannot forget. And so, slowly, slowly, I was getting to know their music and I was falling in love simultaneously. One thing is that their music is so different from all the k-pop bands and the other is their lyrics, just so down-to-earth. And their awesome minds! And the idea for the band! We’re gonna have to put some spam here with LeeHyuk’s solo performances from Immortal Song (may all the nations of the world praise His voice and show Him their appreciation!). What was the final impulse for creating the blog? No, it wasn’t their new song (Yeojasaram), it was really talkative LeeHyuk who admitted on twitter that he wants to visit Poland!
Well, I should confess that I am the one responsible for Kasia’s love/obsession/addiction for Norazo. Yeah, thanks for the applause and recognition X3
(iiverin)

Okay, I believe it’s time to start this mackerel.. the blog, I mean! Quoting Norazo, 어서 옵쇼, Welcome!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz